- Each team will consist of a coach and a manager, with no fewer than 7 players and no more than 10 players depending on numbers, ability of players and availability of coaches.
- Each team will consist of players of similar age and ability.
- Players requesting to move up an age group will only be offered to do so if a placement exists.
- Once Hoopstars Winter Season teams have been released, each player will be provided with a team list consisting of names and a contact number of each player, coach and manager including club officials details.
- Personal information is to be treated confidentially.
- Medical information will only be shared with the coach and the manager of the team if required.
- It is expected that each player will notify the coach and manager in a timely manner of any inability to train or play.
- Each player has access to the draw via Southern Districts Basketball website and Gameday app.
Changing Teams or Filling in
- Players may play for another Hoopstars team in a higher division or age group, but never within the same or lower division or age group.
- A player can only play our of his/her own team on 4 occasions. On the 5th occasion the player ust remain in the higher division.
- All Hoopstars teams are asked to be supportive of one another by lending players for fixtures whenever possible. Coaches wishing to borrow players must FIRST approach the coach of the team from which they wish to borrow a player. Permission by both coach and the junior player’s parent must be given.